Volunteers enhance the care we provide.
We are always looking for compassionate people who can fulfill the important role of a RISE Clinic volunteer. RISE Clinic volunteers come from all areas, backgrounds and age groups. We encourage you to share your skills and abilities to do meaningful work!
Interested in a new career?
You can use hospital volunteering as a way to explore health care careers. The benefits of volunteering go far beyond the duties of the job.
In addition to a sense of accomplishment, volunteers receive:
- Appropriate training and information
- Support and guidance from other volunteers, staff or professionals
- Positive climate of teamwork among the employees and volunteer staff
- Opportunity to try a variety of activities offered
- Develop a social network with others
- Increase awareness of global community needs and involvement in other opportunities
Our volunteers have a fun and diverse experience and enjoy reflecting on their rewarding opportunities:
- Diabetes Care
- Emergency Care
- Occupational/physical therapy
- Meal delivery/dining assistance
- Patient transportation and escort
- Program facilitation
- Patient representative
- Clerical (answering phones, labeling, word processing)
- Information desk
- Medical records
- Data Entry/Filing
- Health fairs
- Free Clinic Days
- Epilepsy Program